Sunday, April 26, 2009

Post of Emails From and To Maria Conchita Alonzo

This post is to alert you on the severe Repression of Freedoms and problems of Latin America.

It is a communication between myself and Ms. Maria Conchita Alonzo. She is one of the most outspoken critics of repression of Latins both here in the USA and in Central and South America.

She MUST Be Heard!

Maria,

Thank you for your kind reply. I hate politics too. I think that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I fully support you “MISSION” to let the world know what is happening “next door”.

I feel that the security of Latin America should be our TOP CONCERN here in the USA and have expressed my views to my congressman and senators. Even though we are engaged in the mid east and should support Israel, we must make Latin America a priority and not forget what is "Next Door"!

I think we should start in our hemisphere to help our latin American cousins in their struggle for freedom. I descend from a Spanish Explorer and feel a real connection with the people of Mexico , Cuba,Venezuela, Nicaraugua, Panama, and all of the other countries South of our Borders. I have a friend in Guatemala I met thru “Catholic Mountain”, a web site for Catholic men around the world, that I communicate with weekly. Although I do not speak Spanish, I am trying to learn. I see so many immigrants being taken advantage of by ruthless employers who do not help them to assimilate into our culture and keep their own at the same time.

I think you are doing a tremendous job communicating your “mission” and wish I could see more of you on TV political commentary shows so your views can be “aired”!

Wishing you all the Best from the great state of Mississippi, USA!

Sincerely,

Cliff (not Chris..he is my son) Treadaway

From: maria c Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 9:05 PMTo: cliff@treadaway.org


HELLO CHRIS, THIS IS MARIA CONCHITA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS! THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU. IF I LIKED POLITICS I WOULD PROBABLY BE UP THERE WITH THE CONGRESS PEOPLE FIGHTING A LITTLE :-) BUT, I HATE POLITICS, ALTHOUGH I HAVE MADE MY MISSION TO LET THE WORLD KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING NEXT DOOR THAT SLOWLY WILL DESTROY NOT ONLY THE DEMOCRACY OF LATIN AMERICA, BUT THAT OF THE USA, CHAVEZ HAS ALREADY STARTED. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?ALL THE BESTMC >

Cliff has sent information.> Email: cliff@treadaway.org

I think Ms. Alonzo is not only one of the world's most beautiful women but has one of the most beautiful souls in America. I think she should take more of a role as a true American leader by running for Congress. She thinks like Monroe, Jefferson, Paine, and Washington. I believe she is a true patriot and is concerned about not only her original people but the Americans that support what she stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment