Monday, June 27, 2011

Just a Note about Superb Software

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will now be including Computer Tips on my Blog, as part of my First Amendment Rights to share information. I will also attempt to address any pc problems that you need help solving.

My first Tip:

Highly Recommended Software....ADVANCED SYSTEM OPTIMIZER by Systweak. Have been using this software as well as their ADVANCED VISTA OPTIMIZER for a few years now. Both Software packages are the best of their type and they get a ***** (five star) rating from me. Their trial packages can be downloaded at http://www.systweak.com/ .

Any questions or problems you may have with your Computer, you can post or email me at cliff.tread@gmail.com.

Thanks for following me......



No comments:

Post a Comment